|31 December, 2022|
Auckland New Year’s Eve 2023 – Random Four Presents Connected at the Leigh Sawmill.
Make the last night of 2022 one to truly remember, celebrating with us at the Leigh Sawmill, Auckland.
The team at Random Four has been excited to release this one since the first day of the year – Connected, our flagship party on none other than the biggest night of the year, New Year’s Eve! Expect a high-energy night of the best jungle, old skool, and drum and bass Auckland has to offer, including DJs Mac Summer, Mr. Big Stuff, and more.
Let us take care of the details while you kick back and start the new year with a bang.
● Door: Doors open at 8:30 pm for a 9 pm start, and then you’re free to party until 2 am.
● Food: Expect a variety of bar snacks available from the start of the event.
● Age Requirement: 18+ NO EXCEPTIONS
● Music: Jungle, Old Skool, Drum + Bass!
● Contact: Get in touch if you have any specific questions about the party.
The Festival Experience, in One Night
This is more than just a party or a rave, we’re committed to bringing you a true festival experience, including:
● State-of-the-art sound system
● Immersive light show
● Massive projection screen
● Handcrafted cocktails & multiple bars
● Great food
● Friendly, accommodating staff
● A night of high-energy dance music
… all the ingredients needed for the ultimate new year’s eve party experience.
We’re excited to be bringing people together in a stunning venue for a night of dancing to the music we all love, great food & drink, and above all, getting Connected.